Do you dream of living in Hawaii?
Stop dreaming and start taking action!
In the summer of 2010, I made my own dream of moving to Hawaii come true. As I type this, I’m enjoying the balmy breeze coming through the window and a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean from my home in Honolulu. Life is good here, and it can be yours as well!
In April 2011, I created my website How To Live In Hawaii to share my personal experience and first-hand knowledge of moving to Hawaii. Since then, I’ve researched and written over 100 articles for the site. Positive reader response made me realize there was a need for a more cohesive guide on moving to Hawaii — something that extracted the best info from my articles, answered further questions about moving to Hawaii, updated all statistics and links, and organized the whole shebang in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format.
After a year of further research and writing, that guide now exists: My e-book Moving To Hawaii: A Step-By-Step Guide provides all the know-how you need to plan and execute your move to Hawaii, with over 250 pages of detailed instructions, tips, and links to online resources. The 30-step format guides you through the entire moving process and serves as an action plan to keep you moving forward toward you goal.
“Aloha! We bought your eBook “Moving to Hawaii: A Step-By-Step Guide and we highly recommend it! It is an excellent resource for anyone moving to Hawaii. We have several of the other “move to/live in Hawaii” books out there. However, your eBook is the best of all them. The book is up to date, informative, and ever so practical. The links you provide in the book are immensely helpful. Your detailed advice for pet owners clarifies the pet import process. The calculation sheets you provide are very, very useful. Anyone seriously considering moving to Hawaii should definitely purchase your eBook. Mahalo!” — Chet
“I appreciate the level of detail you’ve included in your blog and in your book. It’s extremely helpful for me to see all the information laid out step by step with such clarity.” — Adele from Berkeley, CA
Moving To Hawaii: A Step-By-Step Guide is an e-book, so it offers:
- Instant delivery - Downloading your copy of this e-book is easy (just click a link) and should only take a few minutes.
- PDF & Kindle formats – The book is available in two viewing formats (they are priced the same):
- PDF format – To view the book, all you’ll need is a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader (free software that works on both Mac and PC computers) or Apple Preview (pre-installed on most Macs). To order the PDF version of this book, simply follow the rest of the instructions on this page.
- Kindle format – To view the book, you’ll need an Amazon Kindle device. To order the Kindle version of this book (which automatically comes with the PDF version as well), please visit my Amazon listing instead of ordering from this page.
- A clickable table of contents – Clicking on an item in the table of contents will take you directly to that section in the book.
- Linked resources - Clicking a link within the text of the book will take you directly to the online resource mentioned.
- FREE updates - Once you buy this book, you’ll be able to download any future revised editions at no additional cost.
- A 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the book, simply submit an online request within 60 days of your purchase for a full refund. There’s no physical book to send back, so it won’t cost you a thing.
Ordering is easy and safe.
It should take only a few minutes minutes to order and receive your e-book. Here’s how:
- To order the Kindle version of this book (which requires an Amazon Kindle device to view), please visit my Amazon listing and ignore the rest of the instructions below.
- To order the PDF version of this book (which can be viewed on any computer or tablet that has PDF-reader software like Adobe Reader or Apple Preview), please follow the rest of the instructions below.
- Click the Add To Cart button below.
- You’ll be taken to a secure order page on ClickBank (a highly reputable online retailer).
- Enter your payment information and click the Pay Now button.
- You’ll be taken to a page that says “Your payment was approved.” You’re almost done!
- Click the Complete Your Order button.
- You’ll be taken to my “Mahalo!” page.
- Click the download link to instantly download the entire e-book.
Still on the fence?
Get a FREE sample chapter by signing up below…
Do you know other people who would be interested in buying my book? Earn a 75% commission on every book purchase you refer!
Questions about ordering?
You can contact me directly.